Catching Up





It's been a while since I have entered anything on the blog, so I thought I would catch up. We had a great Thanksgiving. Most of my brothers and sisters came (the ones who live close enough). Randy's sister June came with her new puppy, Isabella. That dog was so cute. Here's a picture of it.

Simba did pretty well accepting her running around.

For those of you who have been to our house, in the first picture, you'll notice the living room wall has no door in it anymore. That was one of Randy's projects to finish before Thanksgiving. There's so many projects!

Anyways, The picture of Marsha and David with Olivia was taken at Olivia's school. It was for Grandparent's Day. It was cute.

The bottom picture is my nieces and nephews. They were here at the house for Thanksgiving. I love my nieces and nephews. We played WHONU with the two boys and they loved it.

Christmas is just around the corner. I have been so busy. I sang in Whitewater Crossing's Living Christmas Tree. They had 4 performances and I was exhausted by the last night. It was a lot of fun. I saw people I haven't seen in 10-15 years. It was neat to get an "insiders view" of their plans to move. I went to CBC with their Choir Director and he was sharing with me all the new and exciting things that are going to take place in their new building down on St. Rt. 128. They even have a video of it on their new website, www.buildinganopportunity.com. It will be interesting to watch them move in so close to Miamitown and Harrison.

Comments

Is the top picture your living room upstairs? Did you guys paint it? It looks good. By the way, you guys totally need to get a puppy, especially since Sima did so well.
RCO Banks said…
Yes, that is our living room upstairs. You like the color. Randy said it looked like a pumpkin. Oh well. I would love -LOVE to get a dog, but Randy would leave me!
Anonymous said…
you should not get a dog but you should get a llama. Llama are cat and child friendly. seriously think about it, i know someone who owns a llama and he is looking to sell.
Darlene's Gang said…
Your house looks great!
Merry Christmas to the Banks family!
May your home be filled with the blessings of the season!
Mike&Michele said…
We have been to that church. Chris and Austin belong to Jam well Chris has been part of it since 3rd grade now he is a helper. They wanted to start going there. We know some people from there, because of the boys. They have had that site on 128 for a very long time cant wait till they build it.

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

What God Has Joined Together.....