What God Has Joined Together.....

Today is our 15th Anniversary
I can't believe it's been 15 years since I said "I DO", but the road has been one of the best roads that I've ever been on. Randy and I only have God to thank for everything. We are nothing without Christ! I pray that the next 15 years will only deepen our love for each other and our commitment to following Christ's example.


On a side note, I am thinking that my crown in heaven is going to be HUGE for living with Randy so long, don't you think??

Comments

mooma said…
Randy should really be the one thanking God each and every day. I would say you got him out of Addy town, but you were from there. The best thing that could have happened to you both (after Olivia of course) is having all of your wonderful friends around to support you - by the way did you get my card? Happy 15th (p.s.Bob and I deserve a prize for marrying each other TWICE, so when I complain just remind me we chose it)
Darlene's Gang said…
HAPPY 15TH Chrissy and Randy!
May GOD continue to bless you and your family! Celebrate in a big way cause every anniversary is special!
Jeremy said…
Randy needs to bring back the bean stash...that's awesome. Second favorite picture next to his pink tank top. You need to post that one! Congrats Randy and Chrissy on your anniversary.
Anonymous said…
I think you won't even be able to hold your head up cause the crown is gonna be that big! For real - Congrats on 15 years.
Katelyn said…
thats a little creepy...i mean...um congrats! 15 years! wow, wait!! guess who IS 15??? meee!!! i think thats really why you guys got married then, to make sure your anniversary years matched up my life years!! way to go! ok well have a good anniversary...
wow. congrats. Randys hair is freakishly creepy. I have nothing else to say.
couldB ne1ofus said…
Wow thats freaky. Happy 15th Chrissy!

-Kelsey
couldB ne1ofus said…
Okay,....My Turn!!
Randy.....Wow, that hair!!!! Not much has changed!!
Chrissy....Like someone said earlier...How in the world are you going to be able to hold your head up with all of those jewels on your crown?????? Randy is going to have to walk behind you everywhere you go in heaven to hold it up for you!!
Happy, Happy 15 years!!!! Love ya, Tonya
Anonymous said…
Congrat's you two on 15 years. Hope to see this again in 15 more.
Hehe you two look so cute. I just wanted to also add love your blog site.



God Bless,
Michele Lockard

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

Monk is Popular!