Bedroom Progress!

Well, today I moved back into my bedroom. It's been a long 2 months of sleeping in the living room, but now that I see the finished results, I'm thrilled. Randy is so good it's amazing.

I love my new ceiling fan!

Here are some shots of my bedding and the wall.
I love it. We don't have our furniture back in yet,
I'm hoping Randy will let me buy new bedroom
furniture, but we have to sell ours first.



The bathroom and closet will be next. Well, technically the closet is completely finished, but we still have a few things to do in the bathroom. I'll keep you posted when we finish those areas. I'm just thrilled to be able to sleep in my bedroom again! Yeah! Go Randy!

Comments

Looks good - just call me when you are ready to do some finishing touches shopping!
RCO Banks said…
Thanks Jessica. I will call you after vacation. Maybe I'll get some inspiration while I'm out there.
Katelyn said…
wow, that hardwood floor rocks. it looks completely different, but i bet that's what you were goin for. i was just pointing out the obvious!!
Darlene's Gang said…
Looks Great! Isn't it wonderful when the inconvience of remodeling is over? I hope to have the same experience sometime soon! Enjoy and congrats!
RCO Banks said…
Oh man, Darlene, I think I confused you. My universe of remodeling is NEVER over, just on to a new phase!

Randy, I love you........
~Chrissy
Anonymous said…
it looks nice...almost as nice looking as me but not quite.
RCO Banks said…
amberlee-bamberlee- interesting. I should tell that to Olivia so she calls you that the whole time we're on vacation!
Darlene's Gang said…
I think that when you all get back you should come out here for a womens retreat. We can camp in my backyard and decorate my house which will include sanding, painting and shopping! Who's up for that!
couldB ne1ofus said…
Wow Chrissy girl....You go!!!
That ceiling fan rocks!!!
You did real well picking your comforter to match the walls! You're just a designer girl...!!
Oh, yeah Randy....Good Job!!!!
couldB ne1ofus said…
my mom watches way to many design shows.

-Kelsey
Mike&Michele said…
Looks great Chrissy. I love the color's. Nice job Randy

Popular posts from this blog

Monk is Popular!