Awesome Summer Part 3

The Banks' Go Camping!
Ok, I know it wasn't a real "adventure" since we were in a motorhome but I did have to deal with a terrible storm while the motorhome "rocked" like crazy. But, it was a blast. The Lamberts, our neighbors went with us. We had the best time. This place is wonderful. It's called "Little Farm on the River" and they have so much stuff for the kids to do, I was impressed.

They had a "sock hop" dance for everyone on Saturday night. It was fun!


Olivia loved learning how to do "hand stands" in the pool. We swam until 10:00 pm.


I managed to catch Randy "relaxing" for about 5 minutes!

They had a great "rec" room!


This is Randy's sister, June's Camper!


This is the camper from across the path from us. Notice the huge
flat screen TV he's watching -outside! I know it doesn't look
huge on this picture but I bet it was at least 33" wide screen!

Comments

Katelyn said…
looks like it was fun!
Anonymous said…
Was that a apartment complex behind your camper??? How is that camping? Come on! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

What God Has Joined Together.....