Monk is Popular!



Yahoo! Pulse TV Watch: Top Searched Shows
Monk
Project Runway
Days of Our Lives
Eureka

For those of you who don't watch Monk, it's a very funny show about a detective with OCD. It's a show your whole family can watch and it's usually very funny. This ad was on the front page of Yahoo this morning. How about that. Monk is the top searched show in the nation right now. I can't wait til this week, he goes blind, for some reason. It looks really funny. Also, the show right after it is very good. It's called Psych.

Comments

couldB ne1ofus said…
I love Psych...it's hilarious. I love Monk too...when's that episode going to be on?

-Kelsey
RCO Banks said…
It's on this Friday night, but don't forget, it's at 9:00 pm, not 10:00.
Anonymous said…
yes both shows rock!
Katelyn said…
yeah psych is really good. i watched the last monk too, the basketball one. yay for me..hmm maybe I should get a prize.
Darlene's Gang said…
Hey Banks familia!
I keep looking at your vacation countdown and I wish for all who are going to have a wonderful trip but I think you should have come to California
instead! Miss you!
couldB ne1ofus said…
haha katelyn i saw that one too
i was going to say that in my first comment

-Kelsey
RCO Banks said…
We missed going to California with the Honeycutt's. Sheryl was ashamed of you to meet us so they didn't invite us. She's making up for it by going to New York with us! Ha Ha!
Chrissy
Darlene's Gang said…
The truth is Chrissy is that Sheryl didn't want to share any celebraties with anyone else and I am sure she wanted to keep me to herself since I am so famous in Cleves,North Bend and now West Harison! SHe knows I don't like to have my picture taken cause someone might try to sell it on E-bay. Not that she cares about how I feel but I think she just wanted the chance to sell the pictures herself. LOL :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

What God Has Joined Together.....