New Bloggers!

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but Tonya Alexander has a blog now. There's a link on the right side of my page. She's just getting used to the format so it may take a few days to get the kinks out.

Also, Sheryl Honeycutt's friend, Darlene is starting one and should be up and running within a day or two. Keep on the look out for new links on my page. I'm always trying to talk more people into blogging. It's a great way to keep up to date with people!

~Chrissy

Comments

Katelyn said…
yeah my aunt tonya's pic for when she leaves comments...all kinds of special. haha. H.R. puffnstuff...i had to ask my mom about the name...wow long time ago. well yeah neat stuff.
Darlene's Gang said…
Hey Chrissy!
Thanks for setting me up! If I did everything right my blog should be set up. Thanks for the lighthouse setting! Good choice since I love the beach!
Blogging is great, until you become hooked and then you're helpless to escape it. This thing should come with a WARNING label.

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

Monk is Popular!