Webkinz are little stuffed animals that come from hallmark. Once you get them home, you go online and type in their secret code and you get to raise them. You feed them, dress them, play games for them, and build a house all around them and buy furniture and stuff for them.
Well, today I moved back into my bedroom. It's been a long 2 months of sleeping in the living room, but now that I see the finished results, I'm thrilled. Randy is so good it's amazing. I love my new ceiling fan! Here are some shots of my bedding and the wall. I love it. We don't have our furniture back in yet, I'm hoping Randy will let me buy new bedroom furniture, but we have to sell ours first. The bathroom and closet will be next. Well, technically the closet is completely finished, but we still have a few things to do in the bathroom. I'll keep you posted when we finish those areas. I'm just thrilled to be able to sleep in my bedroom again! Yeah! Go Randy!
Today is our 15th Anniversary I can't believe it's been 15 years since I said "I DO", but the road has been one of the best roads that I've ever been on. Randy and I only have God to thank for everything. We are nothing without Christ! I pray that the next 15 years will only deepen our love for each other and our commitment to following Christ's example. On a side note, I am thinking that my crown in heaven is going to be HUGE for living with Randy so long, don't you think??
Comments
~Chrissy
That's weird, but so far, you're doing good. Randy missed one.
and i thought jessica clark was her first babysiter!
p.s. like all the 5th graders at my school are obsessed with webkinz.