I Don't Really Care!

There are some things in the media that I just could care less about, for example:

1. When Madonna or Angelina Jolie adopt a baby. Why is that so newsworthy?

2. The rehab stint of Brittney Spears. I guess if I had a kid who liked her I would be more concerned with her antics, who knows.

3. Lindsay Lohan's Father getting out of prison.

4. How the American Idol Singers did the ngiht before. If I wanted to know, I would watch it-duh. Why is there a recap every stinking week on every stinking channel.

5. How the fight between Rosie and Donald is going. I bet I hear something about that at least once a week.

Ok, I'll stop ranting.

Comments

See I'm torn between the whole news about celebs adopting babies. On one hand you don't want people to think it's cool and trendy and try to do it themselves before they are ready, but on the other hand, I think that it also raises awareness of international adoption which I am a huge supportor of. Just a thought.
RCO Banks said…
I totally agree that international adoption is very important, but you and I can't go "pick out" our child like people like Madonna and Angelina. You take what the agency gives you.
RCO Banks said…
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that it bugs me more that she's not married. She's shacking up with Brad Pitt and everyone thinks it's "applaudable".

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

What God Has Joined Together.....