We're Having An Awesome Summer!
I know I haven't posted in a long time but I have been so busy having fun that I have not had time to blog. I'm going to try to put into one post the highlights of the last 3-4 weeks.
#1- Randy and I went to see Gallagher in concert. For those of you who don't know who he is, he's a comedian that smashes food out at the crowd. He was hysterical. Aside from a few lewd comments I laughed my head off. The downer was that not only does he smash watermelon, he smashed chocolate pudding- (went right in Randy's eye) and saurkraut (which landed on both of us and stunk like crazy.) We were in the 7th row from the stage so we got hit with lots of gross stuff. It was awesome. Some of the pictures are fuzzy because it was dark and he moved so much I had a hard time getting still shots.





#1- Randy and I went to see Gallagher in concert. For those of you who don't know who he is, he's a comedian that smashes food out at the crowd. He was hysterical. Aside from a few lewd comments I laughed my head off. The downer was that not only does he smash watermelon, he smashed chocolate pudding- (went right in Randy's eye) and saurkraut (which landed on both of us and stunk like crazy.) We were in the 7th row from the stage so we got hit with lots of gross stuff. It was awesome. Some of the pictures are fuzzy because it was dark and he moved so much I had a hard time getting still shots.





Comments