Awesome Summer Part 2

Ok, I have to break this down into several segments.

#2- Olivia went to church camp at Whitewater Christian Service Camp. She went from Wednesday thru Friday and loved every minute of it. Her cabin got skunk bunk one day and she had to clean out the showers and toilets. She didn't like that so well. Out of 85 kids, she won "girl- runner up camper of the week" so 1/2 her tuition is paid for next year.

Thank you Hannah Schaich for watching out for her! I can't tell you how at ease I was when I saw that Hannah was going to be there! She was a "God Send". I hope she didn't bug you too much!



Comments

Katelyn said…
that's awesome. i bet olivia's gonna be one of those ppl that goes to camp like every year now. thats cool.

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

Monk is Popular!