Near Panic Attack!


















To Start out this Story I would just like to say that our Minister's Wife, Jessica must have a direct line to God.

We had an almost near "tragedy" today. We lost Simba. This morning at 5:30 am Randy was taking the trash out and left the door open. He didn't see Simba get out and thought everything was fine.

I was in such a rush this morning with errands to run that I didn't notice he was gone. We went to Cracker Barrel for lunch with Marsha & David and they had this cat toy on sale for 50% off. I got it and was so excited to get home and see if Simba liked it.

We got home, and he didn't greet us at the door. I panicked (inside). He is the most friendly cat I've ever seen and when he hears the door open, he comes running. So the first thing Olivia and I did was pray to God that we would find Simba. We begged and begged God to help us find him. Olivia and I went through every nook and cranny in our house looking for him and he wasn't here. We went outside and called him - nothing. She was crying so badly and she was so sad, it was breaking my heart. So, I put her in the van and drove over to the cemetary hoping he would have been there.

While we were at the cemetary, Jessica called and I told her about Simba being gone and she said well is there anything I can do? All I could think was to ask her to pray that we find him. It wasn't two minutes after I got off the phone from Jessica that my neighbor, Noel called my cell and said she found him. He was underneath our deck scared to death. As soon as she called his name, He came running to her. She took him home until we got back from the cemetary. God said "Yes" today!

It was so neat to have Olivia see an answer to prayer happen so quickly. She thanked Jesus about a hundred times. Even at dinner, she wanted to say the prayer so she could thank him again.

All is well, we have Simby Wimby back! Thank you God!

Comments

First, I'm sorry it's been so long since I visited your blog last--you know I got love fo ya (yes, you too, Shrandy). Second, I love your blog's header--NICE. Finally, your cat is huge. What are you feeding that thing? Man alive.
RCO Banks said…
Thanks about my header- You know me, I like to add my little "touches".

Hey Simba is not fat, he's "fluffy".
Simby Wimby??? Wow....that's almost as bad as my Leo Squeo
couldB ne1ofus said…
Wow Chrissy! Simba is HUGE! maybe it's because he's fluffy...but hey. I love fat cats!

-Kelsey

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

What God Has Joined Together.....