Camping in Rising Sun


We are going camping this weekend in Rising Sun at Little Farm on the River. We're going with Mike Lambert and his kids. It should be lots of fun. When they say little, they mean it. It's a pretty new campground so they have very little trees and so no shade. I'm hoping it's not too hot out. They have a nice pool, putt-putt, a game room and a pavilion where they have sock-hop dances on Saturday nights. They also have a lake right in the middle of the campground. They have fishing contests and last year Olivia tried to win "smallest fish" contest. She caught a fish the size of my index finger and I thought for sure she won. But, some little boy caught one the size of my pinkie. It was hilarious. He won!

Comments

McQuearyClan said…
We are planning our first big camping trip of the year to Niagara Falls. We are going after Michael and Katie's wedding in July. If you can get the time off, it looks like there will be alot to see and do. We have never been there before. If ayone has some tips for that area, let us know. Have fun this weekend.
RCO Banks said…
Hey, we just went to Niagara Falls last year. We absolutely loved it. It's like Gatlinburg with Falls. I think you need passports now to get into Canada. You better check. I think as of 1/1/07, the law changed.

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

Monk is Popular!