Bad Girl, Bad Girl, Whatcha Gonna Do!

Trick or Treating was fun and tiring. I think because the weather was so nice, we felt like we had to walk an extra mile. We walked forever- but it was fun.

Here are some photos.




And of course, Dane was a Police Officer too! We called them "Chips"

Comments

Darlene's Gang said…
Olivia looks so adorable and she sure has grown so much since I last looked at the blog. I tried a few times to set up my blog on the google account but I wanted to be sure that I wasn't going to be charged for their service. I got an e-mail from them I guess to confirm but I don't know if it is real or spam so I didn't attempt it. Do you know if that is something they do?
RCO Banks said…
It's been so long ago since I signed up, I don't remember, but they might want you to confirm your user name and password. You shouldn't have to pay for anything.

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

What God Has Joined Together.....