Seussical Jr.

Olivia is performing in her first "musical" this weekend. She's performing in 4 shows. Two on Saturday and two on Sunday. She belongs to the Cincinnati Theater Kidz production company. She plays a wickersham. If you don't know what that is, go see Horton Hears a Who and you'll see.

On another note, we're getting all geared up for another exciting season of camping. We have like 8 weekends already booked. We're going to Holiday World for vacation. Should be fun. The campground we are staying at is called Lake Rudolph. It's almot connected to Holiday World.

I have to work next Friday and Saturday for The Lord's Gym downtown for a Pump N' Run event. I know what you're thinking, why in the world are you involved in anything that involves pumping iron or running. Well..................The Sales Manager at work, Garth is heavily involved in the Lord's Gym in Over The Rhine and he and the staff there created this event to help witness to more people. Last year they had 200 participants. This year he said they have over 500 signed up. That doesn't include "same day" registrants. My part in all of this is I wrote on program to enter the participants in the events and keep track of their pumps and times. There is also a curling event and a rowing event. I'm gonna be busy inputting all this "data". I did it this past Christmas downtown. I have never seen so many "pumped" up men and women in one room in my life. I got to hear so many personal testimonies of how the Lord's Gym got these men and women off the streets and in the gym and how God has totally changed their lives. I watched grown (huge) men almost cry when they would talk about it. I'm looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time. These guys are STICKLERS when it comes to their output scores. If I'm off a second, their letting me know I typed 05 seconds instead of 06.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

Monk is Popular!