Rude Line Jumpers


I guess line jumping starts as far back as kindergarten and those who NEVER get in trouble for it continue their line jumping all the way into adulthood. Today, I was in a terrible traffic jam on I-74 with a 5 car pileup. There was obviously 2 lanes not going anywhere and off to the side of the road as close to the guardrail as you could get were several drivers attempting to steal a space as close as they could get without having to wait in line. This frustrates me because #1 it's very obvious that no one else is going anywhere so what makes them think their time is more valuable than the people who are actually waiting in the line. #2 I don't know how someone could be so rude. I even saw one driver come up 8 or so cars and demand that someone let him in. Then, he absolutely refused to let the next guy trying it to get in. I don't get it. Why can't line jumpers just stay where they are and ride out the wait like the rest of us?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't stand when people do that either. I really can't stand when you are waiting in line for a concert and people just walk up to the front of the line either before the concert or when the band is signing autographs...
RCO Banks said…
Oh that drives me nuts.

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

Monk is Popular!