We love Jesus, yes we do. We love Jesus...how bout you?
Buying Gas Warning
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Watch out for price increases when you use a credit card to buy gas. I was shocked and haven't been paying attention to my receipt. I will from now on. I use a debit card as a credit card but I'm sure it's the same thing.
Well, today I moved back into my bedroom. It's been a long 2 months of sleeping in the living room, but now that I see the finished results, I'm thrilled. Randy is so good it's amazing. I love my new ceiling fan! Here are some shots of my bedding and the wall. I love it. We don't have our furniture back in yet, I'm hoping Randy will let me buy new bedroom furniture, but we have to sell ours first. The bathroom and closet will be next. Well, technically the closet is completely finished, but we still have a few things to do in the bathroom. I'll keep you posted when we finish those areas. I'm just thrilled to be able to sleep in my bedroom again! Yeah! Go Randy!
Yahoo! Pulse TV Watch: Top Searched Shows Monk Project Runway Days of Our Lives Eureka For those of you who don't watch Monk, it's a very funny show about a detective with OCD. It's a show your whole family can watch and it's usually very funny. This ad was on the front page of Yahoo this morning. How about that. Monk is the top searched show in the nation right now. I can't wait til this week, he goes blind, for some reason. It looks really funny. Also, the show right after it is very good. It's called Psych.
Comments