New Year, New Blog Entries

Yes, it's 2011. Time for me to get all the thoughts in my head out on paper (ok screen).

2010 was a great year for the Banks' family. We are blessed in so many ways. God is so good to us.

For 2011, I want to really focus on being an example of the Proverbs 31 woman. I want to give more of my time and effort to making my family my number one priority. I am going to break down those verses in that chapter the whole year and concentrate on them as much as I can to really let the idea of that chapter permeate into my heart.

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you Lord.

Comments

Melanie Moore said…
FUN!!!! You go girl!

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

What God Has Joined Together.....