GO COLTS!
I am so excited for the Colts. Randy has been a fan for sooooo long- I remember one season when they were like the worst team in the league and Randy was still a huge fan.
The NFL has a voting poll going on to vote for the quartback of the year. If you feel so inclined you may go there and vote for Peyton. I would love to see him win. The Link is:
http://nfl.com/partners/fedex or you can go to www.peytonmanning.com and follow that link.
Anyways, I hope everyone cheers on the Colts on SuperBowl Sunday!
The NFL has a voting poll going on to vote for the quartback of the year. If you feel so inclined you may go there and vote for Peyton. I would love to see him win. The Link is:
http://nfl.com/partners/fedex or you can go to www.peytonmanning.com and follow that link.
Anyways, I hope everyone cheers on the Colts on SuperBowl Sunday!
GO COLTS!
Comments
well i can understand because they bengals were horrbiel this year lol
but im happy for the colts. We went down the Indianapolis for a Sara Evans concert and EVERYONE down there is obssesed with the Colts [yeah i know the Colts are an Indianapolis team]. Seriously, i saw so many people dressed in Colts stuff. We even walked into this dog food store, and this woman had her dog dressed up in all Colts stuff.
-Kelsey