Too Expensive to Support!

Olivia came home last Thursday with a "ticket" to get into the Harrison High School Basketball game on the following Friday. She begged us to go because she said it was Harrison Elementary Night there.

So, we did go and we took three of her friends- who also got in free, thankfully. When I went to pay, I was shocked at the cost. $6.00 per adult, $3.00 per student. If Randy and I had to pay for everyone it would have been $24.00. I was shocked and really didn't even want to pay the $12.00 for us. I couldn't believe how much it cost to go "support" the home team- which lost by a mile. Is this the same for all schools? So everytime we want to go watch Olivia when she gets up in Jr. High, we have to pay $12.00? That's outrageous!

Here's the weird thing. Randy, Olivia and I just went to Taylor's Home Coming Game to see Little Bobby. But, on the way in, Little Bobby hads me this pass that let me get in free and when Randy and Olivia walked in, he let them in free too! So, I don't know how much the Taylor game was.

Comments

Katelyn said…
yeah school sport events can be a rip-off...but my school has like a all sports pass for like families or just one person where you can go to any sporting event throughout the year....idk if harrison has that ..but maybe.
RCO Banks said…
hmmm, I'll have to check into that. Thanks Katelyn.
couldB ne1ofus said…
yeah definantly buy a sports pass i used one of the coy's and they said it cost like $20 or $25 i think. thats really good, but their for only one person, but they save u a lot of money
couldB ne1ofus said…
it might be less than that but i forgot the exact price

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

What God Has Joined Together.....