The Cat's Meow!

For all you cat owners out there, maybe you can help solve a mystery for Randy & I. Jill, I know you have three cats, so maybe you can give me some insight. Simba has started doing something very strange when we go to bed. As soon as we turn the lights out, he starts meowing- and I tell you the truth, it sounds like he's saying "hello". He'll go through the whole house meowing very loudly- like 20-30 times. Randy and I were in bed last night just cracking up. He usually stops after roaming the house around 3 times and ends up in bed on top of my back.
It's so funny! It's like he's mad that we went to bed and turned out all the lights. I don't know, maybe this is normal cat activity, but Simba just started doing it about a month ago.
Comments
i loved camping when i was younger.
now? not so much.
enjoy it, i had a lot of memories camping...oh and olivia and dane...cute couple=] hehe jk
gizmo used to do that too...
all the time. the thing is he didnt want to be alone. like he hated closed doors, he would meow at every door until it opened. i think it might be closed doors, so we opened them for a little bit, and now we keep the closed and he doesnt care.