Sad Times
I just watched the "Idol Gives Back" special and I thought it was fantastic. Watching those kids live in such poverty, watching them lose their parents almost in front of me was so heart wrenching.
The events that have taken place over the past week of my life are shameful. What is most important is that life is precious and can be taken from you in the blink of an eye and I want to live my life as if everyday is a gift and is something to look at with gratefulness. I want God to know that as long as he keeps me breathing, I will be thankful and will strive to make Him happy in everything that I do and say and think. That doesn't mean I'm perfect- we all know that- it just means I wanna make my Father proud of me! That's all I can do!
The events that have taken place over the past week of my life are shameful. What is most important is that life is precious and can be taken from you in the blink of an eye and I want to live my life as if everyday is a gift and is something to look at with gratefulness. I want God to know that as long as he keeps me breathing, I will be thankful and will strive to make Him happy in everything that I do and say and think. That doesn't mean I'm perfect- we all know that- it just means I wanna make my Father proud of me! That's all I can do!
Comments
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
-John 16:33