Leavin' for Vacation

Wow, a lot has been going on........First off, let me say "congratulations to us" Randy & I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary last Friday. We went to Dave & Busters and had alot of fun.

Olivia leaves for church camp today- yoohoo! We are going down to Rising Sun to camp while she's at church camp, then, we're heading down to Gatlinburg for vacation. I'm so excited. We get to spend the day with Jeremy and Jessica Cox.

I have been working everyday (9:30 - 3:30) at Carlisle & Finch so I haven't had time to blog much. We've had a great summer so far. Olivia has been swimming alot at Dane's and she went to the beach. We went camping 3 or 4 times this summer.

We had our family reunion this month. It was one of the best! Here are some pictures of my family.


I don't know who this guy is, but every year, he plays his guitar and I sing with him.


This is my sister Tina and her daughter Myra and her friend Ron.

This is all my brothers and sister but two, Paula and Blaine are not here.

This is Chrissy's Family!

This is my brother Stephen's family!

This is my brother Warren's family (what was there). Believe me, it's much bigger than this!

This is my sister Barbara's family.

This is Tina and Ron.

Comments

Anonymous said…
vacations are so much dang fun.
This time last year we were getting ready to go to Canada and New York...tons of fun.
Anonymous said…
You have a big family. I did not know you had so many brothers and sisters. Are you the baby? Jill
Blogan McQ said…
I want to see vacation pictures.You know, Gatlinburg... Hello!

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

What God Has Joined Together.....