Olivia's 1st Day of 3rd Grade

Somebody pinch me. I can't believe my child is a 3rd grader.


It took us 4 or 5 trips to shoe stores to find some gym shoes for this girl. We finally found some she liked and in her size.




This is her two friends, they are twins, Audra and Kristen. They were born on May 5th also. They call themselves the "triplets". Oh, and of course, Dane. I think it's funny that he wore red, white and blue too.

Dane and Olivia with matching colors on! They are so excited because they have the same teacher this year.

Comments

Love the shoes! I'm glad you finally found some.
Anonymous said…
That's insane that Olivia is in 3rd grade...
RCO Banks said…
I know. Doesn't it seem like yesterday that she was born? And we were living with Barb- wow those were crazy times!
Anonymous said…
It was great seeing you guys. The shoes are cute!!!!!!!!!! Jill

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

Monk is Popular!