Random Aggravations!
I haven't posted on here in a while, but I have had a lot on my mind.
#1- Phone Etiquette: Is it proper for someone to just begin talking a mile a minute when you answer the phone? The other day.......Bob Honeycutt called and as I was answering the phone, Olivia decides to have a royal fit. I had to ask Bob if I could call him back. That's why I always ask people, "are you busy" or "can you talk" before I begin my talking because you never know what they may be doing. I especially hate to talk to people who are driving. My sister always just starts in a full length conversation before I get to say anything. On the other side of this, you may say...."well, if you're busy, why do you answer the phone?" To which I reply...I have no idea. It's a reflex!
#2- Teenage Girls Attire! Have you noticed the lack of clothes that the girls these days are wearing? Oh My Goodness. I put teenage on there but really I'm noticing this at Olivia's school. WHERE ARE THE PARENTS? Why would you let your kid go out in clothes that are three sizes too small for them? Why would girls want to wear skirts that don't cover their BUTT? I mean, come on-besides looking so bad, why would you want to give the vibe that you are "cheap"? Cause to me, that's exactly what it looks like!
#3- The Ozone Layer- If I hear one more review on Al Gore's new movie, "An Inconvenient Truth" and how it's the best movie that's ever been made, I'm gonna puke. I mean, where was all the carbon dioxide gasses in Ice Age 2- the Meltdown. It still melted and not one car or factory was invented yet! I'm not saying that changes are not occurring, I'm just saying I don't believe their evidence that it is us doing it!
#4- The "Warning Sirens"- OK, I know I'm a little more paranoid than the average person when it comes to storms but I can't stand when the sirens go off these days. Is it a Thunderstorm Warning, A Tornado Watch warning or a Tornado Warning. That just frustrates me. Why the need for a Thunderstorm Watch Siren. We can look out the window and see a Thunderstorm a brewing, we can't see a tornado a brewing- well, maybe sometimes. I think they need to revamp the warning system so I don't keep going down to the basement for every siren that I hear.
Ok, that's it for tonight!
~Chrissy
#1- Phone Etiquette: Is it proper for someone to just begin talking a mile a minute when you answer the phone? The other day.......Bob Honeycutt called and as I was answering the phone, Olivia decides to have a royal fit. I had to ask Bob if I could call him back. That's why I always ask people, "are you busy" or "can you talk" before I begin my talking because you never know what they may be doing. I especially hate to talk to people who are driving. My sister always just starts in a full length conversation before I get to say anything. On the other side of this, you may say...."well, if you're busy, why do you answer the phone?" To which I reply...I have no idea. It's a reflex!
#2- Teenage Girls Attire! Have you noticed the lack of clothes that the girls these days are wearing? Oh My Goodness. I put teenage on there but really I'm noticing this at Olivia's school. WHERE ARE THE PARENTS? Why would you let your kid go out in clothes that are three sizes too small for them? Why would girls want to wear skirts that don't cover their BUTT? I mean, come on-besides looking so bad, why would you want to give the vibe that you are "cheap"? Cause to me, that's exactly what it looks like!
#3- The Ozone Layer- If I hear one more review on Al Gore's new movie, "An Inconvenient Truth" and how it's the best movie that's ever been made, I'm gonna puke. I mean, where was all the carbon dioxide gasses in Ice Age 2- the Meltdown. It still melted and not one car or factory was invented yet! I'm not saying that changes are not occurring, I'm just saying I don't believe their evidence that it is us doing it!
#4- The "Warning Sirens"- OK, I know I'm a little more paranoid than the average person when it comes to storms but I can't stand when the sirens go off these days. Is it a Thunderstorm Warning, A Tornado Watch warning or a Tornado Warning. That just frustrates me. Why the need for a Thunderstorm Watch Siren. We can look out the window and see a Thunderstorm a brewing, we can't see a tornado a brewing- well, maybe sometimes. I think they need to revamp the warning system so I don't keep going down to the basement for every siren that I hear.
Ok, that's it for tonight!
~Chrissy
Comments
As far as someone calling and talking a mile a minute, why is it that kids always choose the minute you are on the phone or in the bathroom to have a breakdown. I guess they think that way we won't have the time to womp them upside the head*****