Reminiscing.........


Here is a picture of Olivia and I both at the age of 6 years old. See any resemblance? Olivia turned 7 this past Friday, May 5th. I can't believe it was 7 years ago already.

For her birthday on Friday, we went to the Japanese restaurant in Lawrenceburg, Sakura. Awesome place. My brother, Aaron's birthday is on the 6th so we celebrated it too. Pictures are on the right hand side.



Then we went to Walmart, my favorite store to let Olivia pick out a birthday present, (she picked a "bop it). Anyway, my Sister, Tina just started working there about a month ago and I had to get her in actshiiiion....as Doug Heffernan would say! This is the biggest smile I have ever gotten from Tina for a picture!

I embarrased her good that night. We went in her line and there was a guy paying for his stuff and I interrupted and said "excuse me, but yesterday I was in here and I gave you a hundred dollar bill and you only gave me change back for a fifty. Then Randy said to the guy...uh, you might want to use a credit card with her! If looks could kill, we'd both be dead!

Then on Saturday night, Marsha, David & the Banks' went to the HHS Play "Hello Dolly". It was absolutely fantastic! I was absolutely impressed.

Then Sunday, after going to "St. Mattress of the Holy Springs church" -(the sermons are so good at that church!!) We had a birthday party for Olivia at the Skatin' Place, www.theskatinplace.com. She had 11 of her friends- especially Amberlee, come and skate their legs off! It was one of the best party's she's had. See pictures on the right.

Randy and I are so blessed and thankful for the blessing of Olivia. Every day we have with her is truly life changing. Would someone remind me of that when she turns 11 and 12 and 13!

Peace Out!
~Chrissy

Comments

mooma said…
Don't worry your turn is coming, although hopefully by then I will be too busy "grandmothering" to remind you of any of the bad things my kids did (seeing as there aren't too many) ha!ha!.
Sheryl
Wow, that's amazing! Thank goodness she looks more like her mother. Just playing. You know I got love fo ya, Shrandy.

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

Monk is Popular!