New York Pictures...once again a small sample of the awesomeness that is New York!
Ok, this 1st picture I just thought was cool. The Met Life building was built so that the street can go right through the bottom of it. It looks neat in person.
The picture below it shows our tour guide. I loved her. We went through the heart of NYC, down to Battery Park. That's where you go to visit the Statue of Liberty.

This lady was trying to make a buck dressing up as the Statue of Liberty. I must say it worked. There was a pretty good "crowd" waiting to get their picture taken with her at $2.oo a peron.
The picture below it is a view from on top of the Empire State Building. The building to the far left with the pointy top is the Chrysler building.

This is one of the shots of China Town. It's actually alot bigger than I thought.
This is a shot from inside my room on the 32nd floor. I was trying to get the best shot I could with as many taxi cabs included. This is the most I could get in one picture, I think there are 19 cabs.
This is Amberlee, Katelyn and Olivia riding the 5 story Ferris Wheel inside Toys R Us.





Comments