Simba wants to go with us!


Simba can't resist a suitcase, but this time was even more tempting for him. He reminded me more of a dog than a cat. The more clothes I put in it, the more clever he got in disguising himself inside my suitcase.


Look at him here trying to bury his head down in the suitcase so I couldn't see him.


I finally had to "shoo" him out because he just kept staying there with every piece of clothes I put in. I think he knows we're going somewhere.

Well, pray for us and the Honeycutt's all this week that we have a safe and healthy trip. I'm excited and nervous all rolled into one. Mostly, because Olivia will be with us and I'm not looking forward to the "crime" she may witness in New York. I just pray we just "witness" it and are not a part of it".

Randy has found a church for us to go to in Canada and on our way home, we are going to go to church at my friend, Barb Adam's church. I grew up with her in youth group and she ended up marrying a minister and they are ministering at a church in Pennsylvania. I'm so excited to see her.

We'll blog again in a week or so!

Love, Chrissy

Comments

Um....hello....was vacation that boring that you have nothing to blog about? I wanna hear all about it! Via the blog would be nice but maybe we should catch dinner to hear all about the adventures of the Banks and Honeycutts.

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

Monk is Popular!