Labor Day Camping Trip
We found the greatest little campsite just 15 minutes away from Little Nashville, in Brown County, Indiana. It's called WoodsNWaters Campground. We had a great time. We did drive into the town of Little Nashville but I didn't even get out of the car. I was proud of myself. We drove to the cottage where the girls stay when we come down. I wanted Olivia to see it.


This is pretty much where Olivia lived the three days we were there. She played on this playground until 9:30 at night. Our camper was right across the road from it, so we could watch her from our site.
The best thing about camping is the people you meet. I love meeting new people, and it seems to me that camping people are extra friendly. No matter what time of day you walk by, they are always ready to greet you and talk and even invite you to join them around the campfire. I just love it.


This is pretty much where Olivia lived the three days we were there. She played on this playground until 9:30 at night. Our camper was right across the road from it, so we could watch her from our site.
The best thing about camping is the people you meet. I love meeting new people, and it seems to me that camping people are extra friendly. No matter what time of day you walk by, they are always ready to greet you and talk and even invite you to join them around the campfire. I just love it.
Comments