Tina finally made the cover of a magazine!

This is my sister Tina and her daughter Myra with Tina's friend, Ron. She called me last night to show me this picture that was on Chrysler's website. The whole time she's giving me instructions on how to get to the picture, I'm thinking to my self "Oh my gosh, she won a new car and she wants to show me it". It was funny because I could tell she was having me open a picture, but I had no idea what the picture would be, especially a picture of them on the front. When I finally got this picture up on the screen, I couldn't beleive it. I said "how in the world do you guys get on one of their cover magazines, I'm the one with a Chrysler Van." Come to find out, they had this taken at Oktoberfest this past weekend. I think it's cool.
Comments