Family Camp!
I know, I know, Family Camp is this weekend!
Unfortunately the Banks' are not going to be able to make it out. We have tried to come up with ways to be able to come out but it's just not going to work out. Not that I'm a huge "family camp" fan anyways but Olivia loved it.
I am bummed though because this was the first year that I would actually be able to sleep because we were going to bring our camper. Oh well!
You guys have fun- don't burn too much wood and by all means, now that "The Song Nazi" won't be there, sing whatever you want - however you want- No harmony at all- whatever!! Enjoy!
Unfortunately the Banks' are not going to be able to make it out. We have tried to come up with ways to be able to come out but it's just not going to work out. Not that I'm a huge "family camp" fan anyways but Olivia loved it.
I am bummed though because this was the first year that I would actually be able to sleep because we were going to bring our camper. Oh well!
You guys have fun- don't burn too much wood and by all means, now that "The Song Nazi" won't be there, sing whatever you want - however you want- No harmony at all- whatever!! Enjoy!
Comments
-Kelsey
now im sad :[