One Voice, Lifted UP To Heaven!

Landa Yesu- See if you can research what this means in Africa?

Can you imagine how Sunday's must sound to God? As I was singing praises to him in worship this morning I thought, wow, I wish I could be up with God just for a moment to hear all the voices coming together in unison to praise Him. African, Asian, American, etc. What a beautiful thing that must be for God to hear.

It's hard for me to understand how he could so thoroughly enjoy it; if as he's listening to the millions who are praising him, he's thinking of the other millions that are not praising him because they don't know Him or just don't take the time to.

I do realize that Sunday is not, of course the only time we praise God, but it does seem to be the day when the most worship is done collectively.

I just think of how I feel when Olivia comes up to cuddle on my lap and grabs my hair and says "mom, you're the best mom in the world". What a sense of pride and joy come over me to hear her express her love to me. I just pray that I can, on a daily basis express that to my Heavenly Father!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

What God Has Joined Together.....