What a Beautiful Weekend!

It was a gorgeous weekend to be camping. Randy, Olivia and I went camping in our new camper really close to where Olivia plays soccer. We were in Lebanon, Ohio- I thought I was out in the boonies but the clerk in the camping office told me we where only 8 minutes away from King's Island- What do I know?

Anyways, we had a great time. We actually got to go to my favorite place to shop (Trader's World). Turns out, it's just right down the street from the campground.

We went to West Side Church of Christ- 2 miles from the campground. It was great. This church has to be the friendliest church I have ever been to in my life. I have never experienced such a warm and loving welcome as I did at this church. Even Olivia made comments about how super nice they were. There was a man there who gave the communion meditation - he must have been about 65-75 years old. Every time he mentioned what Christ's body and blood means to us, he would begin to cry. I was bawling by the end of his medition.

So, I hope you all enjoyed the nice weather, because it is supposed to Snow by Friday!

Happy Bundling!
Chrissy

Comments

Mike&Michele said…
Oh sounds like you had a great time. We missed you all at family camp. I LOVE TRADERS WORLD!!!!
We go out there pretty much, hopefully will be going again in next couple weeks. You have us blogging now also.hehe

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

What God Has Joined Together.....