Am I Married To An Illegal?
Randy Banks, where are your papers? Yesterday, Duke Energy called Randy and told him that he has to bring in papers to show his proof of "citizenship". They said when they hired him in 12 years ago, they forgot to ask him for the legal documents needed for proof of citizenship.
He called me cracking up. I said, "Hey Paco, you better get to looking for that Green Card. I can't believe after all these years they are asking for it. The only thing we can figure is they must be getting audited.
It's just so funny because he's been called a Mexican for as long as I've known him. One day at a baby shower for Tangi, Sherry Sestic said to me, "So which part of Mexico is Randy from?" She was as serious as can be. She had no idea he was truly an "Addystonian" and lived in Ohio his entire life.
He called me cracking up. I said, "Hey Paco, you better get to looking for that Green Card. I can't believe after all these years they are asking for it. The only thing we can figure is they must be getting audited.
It's just so funny because he's been called a Mexican for as long as I've known him. One day at a baby shower for Tangi, Sherry Sestic said to me, "So which part of Mexico is Randy from?" She was as serious as can be. She had no idea he was truly an "Addystonian" and lived in Ohio his entire life.
Comments
I remember that there was always a Nativity scene at Christmas time out near the highway between the VFW and Monsanto. My mom and my dads aunt had a small plaster shop in Addyston for a short time. I think it was just down the street from the hardware store.
If Randy needs us to sponser him so he can stay in the U.S. let us know!( Oh, you were kidding!)