Halloween (Trick or Treat)

Rain, Rain, Go Away.

I'm driving home on Tuesday to pouring down rain thinking "Olivia will not be able to go Trick or Treating in this rain." So I got the brilliant plan to call some of her friends and have a party at the house. I called 4 or 5 of her friends, I had plenty of treats for them left over from Carlisle & Finch treats and I went online to find games for them to play. Well, Olivia and Randy went with Dane and Kenny downtown Harrison (which by the way is fantastic for kids on Halloween). By 6:00, it was perfectly dry and here I sit at home all by myself waiting on party guests. By 7:00 I realize that there is no need for a party so I call Randy and tell him to stay out trick or treating because the rain is gone. Oh well, we'll party another time.

Here are some pictures of Dr. Olivia. She begged and begged me to be a doctor and I found this outfit at Lillian Vernon. She absolutely loved it.


This is Olivia checking Dane's Heart!


This pumpkin was actually painted by Olivia. I think it looks pretty good.



Comments

Anonymous said…
That painted pumpkin rocks. did she like trace it? where did you get the stuff for it? i would love to paint a pumpkin...i might go buy one now. i have no idea where i'd put it because if i leave it outside my dorm room it would probably get stolen. maybe i could just leave it at home. wow. i'm going to stop commenting now.
RCO Banks said…
Yes, it's from a pattern we got at Meijer.
Darlene's Gang said…
Olivia is so adorable. I hope she becomes a doctor so she can take care of me in my old age. Cool Pumpkin too!
Hope you are all well. Sure miss everyone and miss being at the ball games. Still working on the house and will be glad when it is finished. Just getting the house ready to decorate and as always there is lots to clean. Maybe some elves will clean up while I sleep.
HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
couldB ne1ofus said…
olivia and dane are a cute couple. get ready for marriage chrissy! just kidding...way too early for her to be thinking that way. I love her costume and does her bag actually say Dr.Olivia B??? thats awesome! im totally jealous...


-Kelsey

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

Monk is Popular!