Mother's Day Weekend
We had a great weekend, full of activities. Friday night, Olivia had soccer practice, then we went to NG Mall and ate at Applebee's. I haven't eaten there in at least 6 months. It was great.
Then Saturday, we got up early and went to a House Warming Party for Jessica and Andy Launder. (Jessica Clark). I can't believe she is 23 already. It seems like yesterday, she was running around in a dance leotard. She and Andy bought a house in Crestview, Kentucky. It is adorable. They both work at the hospital and go to school at Northern Kentucky. That's why is was best for them to live over there. Jessica is going to be an UltraSound Technician. When I was pregnant with Olivia, I thought it would be awesome to do that.
Then, at 4:00, Marsha, Tina, Myra, Olivia and I went to a Mother/Daughter/Sister banquet at church. It was so awesome. They had something for everyone there. Myra and Olivia were entertained with a balloon artist- they kept him busy. The food was out of this world. There were 250 people there- it was so neat!
Sunday- Mother's Day was crazy. We got up and went to church (8:00 service as always), then Olivia had a soccer game at 11:30, so we couldn't eat until after 1:00. We went to Cracker Barrell after her game to eat and the line was a mile long. We called Tracey Fitzgerald (Runck) and decided to join her whole family at King's Inn. Mmmmmm, I love their fish.
We got home around 3:00 and Randy let me take a 2 hour nap. Yeah. Then, when I got up, we made a grocery list for the week and Randy went to Biggs for me- Wow, what a Mother's Day gift. He even put the groceries away for me.
We spent the rest of the night watching Survivor. I was so mad at Dreamz. I knew he would back out of his deal. If YauMan couldn't win, I'm glad Earl did.
Then Saturday, we got up early and went to a House Warming Party for Jessica and Andy Launder. (Jessica Clark). I can't believe she is 23 already. It seems like yesterday, she was running around in a dance leotard. She and Andy bought a house in Crestview, Kentucky. It is adorable. They both work at the hospital and go to school at Northern Kentucky. That's why is was best for them to live over there. Jessica is going to be an UltraSound Technician. When I was pregnant with Olivia, I thought it would be awesome to do that.
Then, at 4:00, Marsha, Tina, Myra, Olivia and I went to a Mother/Daughter/Sister banquet at church. It was so awesome. They had something for everyone there. Myra and Olivia were entertained with a balloon artist- they kept him busy. The food was out of this world. There were 250 people there- it was so neat!
Sunday- Mother's Day was crazy. We got up and went to church (8:00 service as always), then Olivia had a soccer game at 11:30, so we couldn't eat until after 1:00. We went to Cracker Barrell after her game to eat and the line was a mile long. We called Tracey Fitzgerald (Runck) and decided to join her whole family at King's Inn. Mmmmmm, I love their fish.
We got home around 3:00 and Randy let me take a 2 hour nap. Yeah. Then, when I got up, we made a grocery list for the week and Randy went to Biggs for me- Wow, what a Mother's Day gift. He even put the groceries away for me.
We spent the rest of the night watching Survivor. I was so mad at Dreamz. I knew he would back out of his deal. If YauMan couldn't win, I'm glad Earl did.
Comments