Random Thoughts
You can learn alot from driving around your hometown. For instance, the other day, I was driving through the KMart parking lot and noticed we have a new restaurant in town. It's Korean. Who Knew!
Then, I drive over to Hallmark and the parking lot is completely filled. It's Wednesday night and Church on Fire is packed. I saw their youth group outside, they had like 50 kids (probably jr. & sr. high). It was neat. Then, I saw my favorite waiter from El Mariachi leave the church. It was neat to think my favorite waiter goes to church.
Yesterday........was a crazy day. I had to get up early to take Simba to the vet to get shaved (pictures to come later). So, as I was driving to work, I looked in the mirror and noticed I didn't have any makeup on. I had a small "panicked" thought and thought, oh well, it's not that big a deal. I get to work and NOBODY says anything. I know I work with all men, but let me tell you, if I have one hair out of place, they say something. So I thought, gee, why am I even wearing makeup everyday. I guarantee if there were women in the office, I would have freaked out with no makeup on. Am I wearing makeup for myself or for others????? Good Question???
Then, I drive over to Hallmark and the parking lot is completely filled. It's Wednesday night and Church on Fire is packed. I saw their youth group outside, they had like 50 kids (probably jr. & sr. high). It was neat. Then, I saw my favorite waiter from El Mariachi leave the church. It was neat to think my favorite waiter goes to church.
Yesterday........was a crazy day. I had to get up early to take Simba to the vet to get shaved (pictures to come later). So, as I was driving to work, I looked in the mirror and noticed I didn't have any makeup on. I had a small "panicked" thought and thought, oh well, it's not that big a deal. I get to work and NOBODY says anything. I know I work with all men, but let me tell you, if I have one hair out of place, they say something. So I thought, gee, why am I even wearing makeup everyday. I guarantee if there were women in the office, I would have freaked out with no makeup on. Am I wearing makeup for myself or for others????? Good Question???
Comments