Bedroom Update

For those of you who haven't heard......I'm sleeping in my living room, shucks, I should have taken a picture of our big King Size bed in the living room. It's pretty funny. Anyway, so here are some shots of what Randy has been up to lately. We are installing flooring this weekend, yeah!

I really like the paint color, it's a brownish, clay color!

In case you're wondering, yes we are going to replace that ceiling fan from the 80's.

Comments

Jeremy said…
looks great! Congrats Randy on getting your hiney in gear :-)
I LOVE the paint color. It looks awesome! Call me when you are ready to do some accessory shopping!
Katelyn said…
wow, that's insane! everything's outta there. i couldnt even tell it was your room!
mooma said…
Hey Chrissy, I think that after living with Randy all these years, this deserves to be your room and he can just stay camping in the LR! let me know how that works out.
Anonymous said…
I still think you need a new bedroom set to go with the new bedroom. Jill
RCO Banks said…
Yeah, Anyone who wants to convince Randy of the "Get Chrissy a New Bedroom Set" campaign, sign in Here!

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

What God Has Joined Together.....