Hot Fun In The Summertime
Well........Today I spent most of the day at the Honeycutt's swimming. Man, for as hot as it was outside, the pool was a little on the chilly side. It was fun though,
A while back Olivia was bored and asked if she could scan her hand so I let her, then we got the great idea of scanning Simba. Here are the results of that. It was too funny. As the light went down the glass he tried to catch it. Fun Times.
Check out his shadow in the picture with the red background. That' s him following the light.
A while back Olivia was bored and asked if she could scan her hand so I let her, then we got the great idea of scanning Simba. Here are the results of that. It was too funny. As the light went down the glass he tried to catch it. Fun Times.
Check out his shadow in the picture with the red background. That' s him following the light.



Comments