Magic Night @ Church


We had a blast at church last month, and yes I know I'm behind the times because all you other bloggers already mentioned how great it was. But, I had so many good pictures that I just had to share.

This gets me excited for VBS. In case you haven't heard, you can register you children online now at www.cornerstonechristianweb.com.

I put these pictures together as a collage because I was too lazy to insert them one at a time or put them on a slideshow. Yeah, that reminds me.......... Shout Outs go to all of you "people" who find the time to update your blog daily. Where do you get the time?????

Comments

Katelyn said…
aaaahh!!! that was soooo much fun!!!!
Anonymous said…
I find time to update my blog because i steal the time from the "time gnome" that lives in my basement.

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

Monk is Popular!