Get Well SOON!



Marsha, my wonderful sister-n-law had surgery yesterday. She went through it great, but now is sore. I hope you get better soon Marsha so David can do his Running Around...



This is Marsha & David in lovely Hawaii. We were at the Old Lahina Luau, in Maui. It was totally awesome. And the best part for me was, this was on my birthday. It was the first time ever in 38 years that I've celebrated my birthday in warm weather. January 31st is always freeeezing.


It's Good Friday, and yes it is good.... I'm off work for 9 days, YEAH! I am so excited!

Ok, here are a couple more "Olivia" questions.

#1- Mom, what does lactose intolerant mean? So, I go into the whole allergic to dairy products with her and she has to know everything I can and can't eat.

#2- Mom, how many times do we blink our eyes in a day? That was a good one. I told her I have no idea but maybe there has been a study on it and it's on the interent. I haven't checked yet. If anyone knows, comment on it and let me know. I remember a professor I had in college that blinked like every 2 seconds. We, my friend Melissa and I, would sit the whole class and count how many times he would blink as he was lecturing. It was hysterical. It was an "Old Testament History" class, so I was lost anyway!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the card -- how sweet!

Marsha
Just wanted to let you know that the average person blinks approximately 15,000 times a day.
I'm on spring break and I get bored really easy(I think I might have adult ADD) so I looked it up for you. Love Ya, Bethany
RCO Banks said…
cool thanks- I had no idea it was that many

~chrissy

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

Monk is Popular!