Home Improvement

You know the funny thing about Home Improvement Stores? They have everything you need to do your own home repairs but they just can't seem to find the employees to sell it to you! I have spent many an hour in a hardware store and I can tell you first hand, the employees there don't know much!

We did meet a man today that, oddly enough, was extremely helpful. Then I found out after spending at least an hour with him looking for flooring for my bedroom/closet that flooring wasn't even his department. I was impressed with his helpfulness.

This is such a tough choice, do we do hardwood in the closet and carpet in the bedroom? Or carpet in both? Or hardwood in both? What to do? What to do? Carpet is much cheaper, but I love hardwood......mmmmm.

We went to see two kids movies over spring break. Curious George and The Wild. Curious George was so adorable. The Wild reminded me too much of Madagascar! I almost fell asleep! I want to see Ice Age 2 and RV. Those look good.

Comments

Hardwood in both. What's the point of just doing it in the closet where no one will see the awesomness?? You'll regret it if you don't go for what you want. Don't tell Randy I said that, he'll beat me up.
-Jessica

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

What God Has Joined Together.....