Lots and Lots of Activity!
I left the retreat center at 7:00 pm then went to my friends 25th wedding anniversary party and left their house at 10:30 pm. On our way home, Randy got a stinkin' speeding ticket -$104.00. Olivia was freakin' out over being pulled over by a policeman.
So we got home about 11:30 and I was exhausted because I stayed up half the night at the retreat.

The best pictures of the retreat go to Sheryl Honeycutt doing her "Planet of the Apes" impersonation. Sheryl, you know that I love you, but this picture is just too good to pass up.

And Tracey Fitzgerald trying to put a fake beauty mark on her face. This picture is hysterical!
Then, I get up this morning, go to church and at 12:30 remember that Olivia has to be at a birthday party for twins at her school at 1:30- all the way in Oxford at Miami's rec center. I hadn't even bought them a gift yet. Needless to say, we were a little late. It was pretty cool there. They all got to rock climb-see pictures to the right. They got to swim and play basketball too.
Olivia's birthday is this Friday, May 5th and the girls who had their party today were born on May 5th also. They call themselves the "triplet" girls. Olivia's birthday party is at The Skatin' Place in Colerain. It should be fun!
Comments