WHAT A SATURDAY!

Wow, what a great day!

1st, we went to Olivia's soccer game at 9:00 am. It was freeeeezing there. I spilled a cup of "hot" chocolate all over my shirt and pants and thought I had major burns on my leg, but I'm ok.

Then, we went to the Showcase Southwest at the high school gym. Olivia was performing with her "Hoop Troop". It was so stinking cute. They all had Mickey Mouse Ears and did a routine with the song "Mickey Mouse Club".

This is The "HOOP TROOP"

This is Mrs. Miller. Olivia's 1st grade teacher and "Hoop Troop" coach.

The Showcase Southwest was awesome. They had kids from all schools, elementary to high school performing. They had jugglers, unicyclists, gymnasts, tumblers, dancers- it was so entertaining.

Then, Olivia went to a birthday party. It was a pajama party and she wore her froggy pajamas. But the best part of this is that Randy and I got to go out on a date. We found an awesome new restaurant, in Aurora of all places. It's called Sakura. It's a Japanese restaurant where they cook the food right at your table. Oh my goodness, the food is awesome! Then to end the ultimate best date- yep, you guessed it Sheryl........we went to WALMART! God Bless My Shrandy!


Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

Monk is Popular!