Things that just happened....ok like a month ago and I didn't
have this blog then.



"Olivia in our brand new tub"

Yes, Randy is working on my bathroom....and working...and working....and working.


Olivia was in cheerleading this year for the Upward program. It's a church based sports program. It was wonderful. Instead of doing half time routines they had people from different places do a devotion to the entire room full of parents. It was so neat.

This is Olivia's friend Dane. We went to The Spaghetti Factory and then they went to Cincinnati Mills and went Bungee Jumping. Not the real thing, but it was cool. Dane is in Olivia's first grade class.

Ok, there are like 100 other things that happend in the past few months but. who has the time...or the interest!

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OK so I hate you for having the whole week of Easter off but I'll get over it. Question- did all of the 100 things that happened over the past few months have to do with Olivia??? Is this the blog of Olivia???? (I'm just kidding - I know you're gonna get teased about it.) For real, I'm excited you have a blog and I can't believe that we had one before you. Aren't you supposed to be the technological one???
-Jessica
hey captain...i deleten my dang comment so i wouldn't look so retarded. It's the target in Colerain. and Randy is not allowed to be there EVER. if i get the job. alright tell Olivia not to SMOKE crack in the bathtub...you should teach her about drugs early. nobody ever taught Katelyn and look how she turned out.

there's the better version of what i was trying to say.

Popular posts from this blog

Bedroom Progress!

Monk is Popular!