Spring Break
Spring Break is almost over. I can't believe how fast time goes by when you are home compared to when you go into work everyday. It seems like all I have done this week is clean and run errands!
Olivia turns 7 in two weeks. I can't believe it. Talk about life speeding by quickly. We are so blessed. I have thought so much this week about the boy in Tori's class that passed away at 10 years old. You can be living life to the fullest, having the time of your life and then something out of left field comes along and completely devastates your family. I am thankful that there are those reminders in my life to make me realize how truly blessed I am. Every day is a gift. I think that's partly why I take so many pictures. I know you all think I'm a picture freak but I think back on my childhood and can't remember most of it. The parts I do remember are so sad that I just don't think of them often. If I had more pictures of my everyday life, maybe I could remember how my childhood was besides all the tragedy. I have this thought in the back of my mind that if anything ever happens to Randy or I, at least Olivia has a picture "scapbook" of her life she can look at to remind her that she had a very blessed and rewarding childhood. I'm not saying that mine wasn't blessed or rewarding, I'm saying that I don't remember most of it; I think I've just decided in my mind to block it out.
Olivia turns 7 in two weeks. I can't believe it. Talk about life speeding by quickly. We are so blessed. I have thought so much this week about the boy in Tori's class that passed away at 10 years old. You can be living life to the fullest, having the time of your life and then something out of left field comes along and completely devastates your family. I am thankful that there are those reminders in my life to make me realize how truly blessed I am. Every day is a gift. I think that's partly why I take so many pictures. I know you all think I'm a picture freak but I think back on my childhood and can't remember most of it. The parts I do remember are so sad that I just don't think of them often. If I had more pictures of my everyday life, maybe I could remember how my childhood was besides all the tragedy. I have this thought in the back of my mind that if anything ever happens to Randy or I, at least Olivia has a picture "scapbook" of her life she can look at to remind her that she had a very blessed and rewarding childhood. I'm not saying that mine wasn't blessed or rewarding, I'm saying that I don't remember most of it; I think I've just decided in my mind to block it out.
Comments