Weekend Anticipation
I am so excited about this weekend. Sheryl and I are going to the Bright Christian Church women's retreat. We have been asked to lead the worship for the event. We have met the best pianist ever. Her name is Donna Jo Tucker. She is so good that she can listen to a song being played on a cd (one that she has never heard before) and write down the chords as it is playing and by the end of the song, she can play it. Spooky!
Oh yeah, A funny thing happened to me the other day! We were in the van coming out of Biggs going to Lowes in Colerain and we stopped at the light at Biggs. I asked Randy if he thought I had enough time to jump into the back to lay down because my stomach was hurting. So, I hurried up and got out and opened the side door, and as I jumped into the van, I banged my head VERY hard. When I got in the seat, I was seeing stars! I was flalling (is that how you spell flalling) all around in my seat, rubbing my head, rocking back and forth. It was a sight, I'm sure. Well, when we got to Home Depot I asked Randy why I didn't get any sympathy from him and then he told me this.
There were 4 people in the car behind us and when I hit my head they lost it. He said the whole time I was flalling and rubbing my head, they were busting out laughing at me and he was watching them through his rear view mirror. He said it was all he could do to not laugh with them. So there you have it! When I think back on how it must have looked, I would have lost it too!

Comments